General Manager Empleos vacantes en Selina Cuenca
Selina Cuenca requiere con urgencia la posición de General Manager siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
General Manager Empleos vacantes en Selina Cuenca Empleos Detalles:
You are a multi-task, resourceful, imaginative, curious citizen of the world who enjoys challenges, fast pace, moving around and learning something new every day. Change is your ally and creativity your best friend. You are ready to jump in at any time and wear many hats because you value the growth you can have by learning to do it all.
Most of your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Making sure location stands in one with the company goals and branding
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Managing budgets
- Achieving sales and profit targets
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Planning housekeeping, maintenance work, events and room bookings
- Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws
- Ensuring security is effective;
- Carrying out inspections of property and services
- Providing daily and monthly report to headquarters and owners
- Responsible of the communication between all departments in the hostel
- Previous experience in running operation of hospitality (3+ years)
- Customer-Service: location managers deal with guests every day. Customer loyalty begins with good service and friendly demeanor.
- Interpersonal Skills: Being calm and direct in a stressful situation and being able to communicate with many different types of people.
- Leadership: location managers need to be able to motivate their employees, resolve issues and complaints from guests.
- Listening: Excellent listening skills are needed, especially with guests. Making sure that guests are happy and that staff is getting what they need to do their job is crucial.
- Management: Working with budgets, planning, creating schedules and supervising operations are all a part of the job.
- Organization: locations have a lot of moving parts, from guests to maintenance, to events to budgets and scheduling. Location managers need to keep it all organized.
- Problem-Solving: location managers need to be able to think quickly on their feet and make decisions with problems come up.
- Central point of communication between all operational departments in the hostels
- Sourcing, managing, and obtaining contractors such as elevator maintenance, fire systems, air conditioning, etc.
- As visible manager around hostel, dealing with guest inquires, comments, and complaints.