Operations Manager Empleos vacantes en Selina Quito
Selina Quito requiere con urgencia la posición de Operations Manager siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Operations Manager Empleos vacantes en Selina Quito Empleos Detalles:
LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
A unique opportunity to work for the fastest growing lifestyle and experience brand in Latin America!
You are a multi-task, resourceful, imaginative, curious citizen of the world who enjoys challenges, fast pace, moving around and learning something new every day. Change is your ally and creativity your best friend. You are ready to jump in at any time and wear many hats because you value the growth you can have by learning to do it all.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing housekeeping team
- Quality control of housekeeping, in particular to ensure rooms meet standards before check-in
- Overseeing housekeeping in common areas
- Training and induction of new housekeeping staff
- Ordering housekeeping supplies
- Managing inventory in housekeeping supply rooms
- Budget management for housekeeping
- Managing full time maintenance workers
- Responsible for monitoring ongoing maintenance of rooms and common areas, and ensuring quality of work
- Responsible for receiving reports of maintenance issues from staff, and responsible for prioritizing repairs
- Pre-emptive maintenance around the hostel - spotting issues before they arise and resolving
- Prioritizing day-to-day maintenance alongside large maintenance and improvement projects
- Overseeing renovations of rooms and common areas
- Research and purchasing of maintenance supplies and equipment
- Budget management for maintenance
- Daily report - statistics, income, expenses, budget, accruals and cash handling (control).
- Inventory taken - 1st day of the month (Food, beverage, guest supplies and linen, cigarettes, reception)
- Send documents twice a month (13th and 26th) by Air Panama, messenger and/or any manager visiting the location that will come to the city. Once we received them will verify all transactions with the actual invoices, reports, etc.
- Send cash count sheet every Monday.
- Send daily report in a daily basis with copies of X and Z report plus copy of the CC closing batch and closing reports for POS and PMS.
- Payroll closing 10th and 25th. Send hours worked reports to accounting to process the payments.
- Stand in of the location manager in case of absent
- Standing in for General Manager when absent
- Responsible for day-to-day issues in all departments
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience with community engagement
- Education lover
- Experience producing or coordinating events
- Excellent communication skills
- Cultural sensitivity skills
- English language skills
- Ability to work under pressure