Product Line Sales Manager Aquaculture Empleos vacantes en Cargill Guayaquil
Cargill Guayaquil requiere con urgencia la posición de Product Line Sales Manager Aquaculture siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Product Line Sales Manager Aquaculture Empleos vacantes en Cargill Guayaquil Empleos Detalles:
- Accountable for ensuring that all people processes are executed (i.e. performance, development, talent, compensation, etc.), and decisions are made at the appropriate places for a limited, diversified workforce. Uses knowledge and experience to provide leadership and coaching to subordinate leaders on conducting people process activities.
- Establishes the overall commercial workforce planning and strategy for an organization spanning across multiple countries and ensures business objectives are achieved and sustained through effective people practices and capabilities. Develops succession plans, makes talent decisions, and provides leadership in the selection and approval of direct staff.
- Provides strategic, centralized coordination oversight, and ensures the establishment and development of integrated talent management programs to attract, train, and develop management/professionals and to ensure optimum level of workforce engagement. Responsible for developing strong leaders (at all levels) inclusive of a more diverse workforce by seeking multiple approaches to source/attract diverse talent and resources allocation.
- Delivers, completes and oversees Cargill Performance Measurement Plans (PMP) and establishes development goals aligned with business and commercial management strategy. Identifies and develops key talent to support future business needs.
- Coaches and develops the commercial management team and works with HR career growt). Identities skills gaps and creates targeted developmental plans. Provides straightforward feedback; addresses performance issues by implementing actionable developmental plans and executes for all employees.
- Accountable for defining, aligning and implementing sales strategy with business objectives as well as for providing leadership of product line activities across a sub-set of a diversified portfolio of products and services, territories and customer segments; formulation and definition of pricing strategy; optimization of account selection to drive future results. Responsible to maximize growth through understanding market size, sales cycle dynamics, competitive landscape, channel strategy, and customer buying behavior.
- Accountable for revenue growth and for developing, aligning, and translating overall business objectives into long/medium term outlook sales directives, performance targets and goals. Aligns business and market strategy to clearly articulate the need for pursuing new and/or maintaining existing customers within defined area of scope.
- Leverages internal/external sales organization structure and develops new processes to improve effectiveness in prospecting, cross selling, up selling, management of renewals and strategic high risk accounts. This includes developing strong partnerships and alignment between sales and account management groups as well as strong collaboration with marketing, product line management as well as demand capacity planning, and proper channels of distribution. Participate directly in key large sales opportunities and/or renewal or retention of most strategic customers.
- Drives changes and innovation through continuously seeking and implementing value-added, customer-centric innovative solutions, and establishes and champions customer connectivity philosophy and is accountable for the overall customer satisfaction and businesses retention.
- Influences and collaborates with the most senior members of the sales team and cross-functional leadership to enable increased profits through resource allocation across the portfolio within the product line.
- Leads marketing activities (Product, Price, Promotion and Channels) execution. Has overall ownership for metrics and results of analysis to drive value in marketing output and product performance.
- Accountable for maximizing the value proposition and for driving portfolio growth and overall profitability by defining the commercial strategy and market segmentation channels and by achieving revenue, retention, and margin growth.
- Responsible for moitoring and analyzing financial (P&L, gross margin … )and non-financial metrics (customer retention, sales plan achievement, safety scorecards, customer satisfaction …). Manages the financial elements of the defined product line, including budgets, product margins and credit risk.
- Champions and promotes a sales culture that leverages deep consumer and market insights . Keeps the organization informed of market needs, product requirements, competitive information, account specific initiatives and other knowledge essential for pushing the organization to act and deliver capabilities that maximizes growth. Collaborates with businesses and functional leaders (i.e. Product Kine and Marketing) to anticipate, identify, and assess emerging industry trends, business opportunities, and potential value creation and optimization generated from innovation discoveries.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, and anticipating new opportunities. Ensures that the business is managed proactively from target identification through prospect and proposal development process, concluding with effective positioning and presentation to generate new the businesses.
- Partners with the product line and marketing teams to drive the innovation pipeline and to identify new technology opportunities from within Cargill and/or outside resources to aggregate value to the customer-focused portfolio. Drive change and innovation through continually seeking and implementing innovative solutions for customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business discipline or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of business management experience in leading commercial teams mostly in added value solutions
- Consistently demonstrate a strong entrepreneurial spirit; be skilled in market assessment, strategy development and annual business planning. Experience with budgets management and business decision metrics.
- Demonstrated experience leading change
- Proven performance that demonstrates high accountability, strong initiative, with a sense-of-urgency and an entrepreneurial approach
- Solid interpersonal skills; being effective in listening, verbal, and written communication
- Experience in go-to-market, including sales, elading sales teams and measuring results
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Willingness to travel at least 35% across both domestic and international locations
- English and local laguage
- Bachelor’s degree in animal production or science (aquaculture preferred)
- Masters level preferred
- Relationship builder, team player, willing to share and utilize knowledge
- Known for his/her ability to deliver as promised and with high integrity and quality
- Exceptional drive and energy