Back End Developer Empleos vacantes en Qualia Analytics Quito
Qualia Analytics Quito requiere con urgencia la posición de Back End Developer siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Back End Developer Empleos vacantes en Qualia Analytics Quito Empleos Detalles:
We are looking for a PHP developer with strong experience in Laravel to oversee the development and maintenance of backend projects. You should have a solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design optimised for large-scale distributed software systems. You will be tasked with designing automated scripts for standalone web-services that power frontend projects and fully integrated applications. With your technical expertise, you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You should be able to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions with a high level of development practices including: technical design; solution development; systems configuration; test documentation/execution; issue identification and resolution; writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code.
A wealth of experience as a back-end developer with an excellent working knowledge of PHP. The ability to identify a problem and implement the best solution. There’s no use knowing all the language but not being able to apply it. You should have strong time management skill with the ability to work well under pressure.
Issue identification and resolution
- Keep software systems up and running.
- Ability to Remediate escalated service issues related, then design processes or technical solutions to prevent them from recurring.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate for new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges
Technical design and solution development
- Experience developing business applications and integration
- Serve as a technical resource for building mobile applications and APIs.
- Write mobile applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes.
- Integrate third-party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Automate and/or execute IT infrastructure-related projects such as platform migrations and information security policy updates.
- Develop consumer-facing mobile applications that interface with Google services.
- Support the testing and launching efforts of new Internet-based products.
- Strong testing with an eye for detail. Bugs will happen, however, all work should be delivered in a working state.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- You will still be considered if you are completing your degree.
- Web developer with 2+ years of PHP/Laravel experience
- 2+ years experience with MySQL or other similar relational databases
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Familiarity with git and common workflows
- Ability to integrate with third-party API’s (Google, Facebook) where required.
- Experience working with Working with frontend developers on the backend needs of their projects
- Some experience developing the back-end of websites alongside front-end developers
The following capabilities are desirable, but not required. Please highlight in your application if you can address one or more of these qualifications
- MS/PhD in Computer Science or 4 years relevant work experience in software development.
- Programming experience in Java, Objective-C, or C++.
- Deep technical knowledge of iOS mobile application development.
- Experience developing standalone API-based web services
- Experience in mobile application development.
- Experience with MVP application design and complex
- Experience with reactive touch based UI.
- Participation in multiple full system implementation life cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Ability to Develop and design telemetry and analytics/learning pipelines and services to better monitor, measure, root-cause analyze and debug these networks
- Ability to create and review new functional and operational network system design, architecture to enable new standards.
- Experience building iOS Apps using Objective-C/Swift and/or experience building Android Apps using Java/C++
- Be able to lead all aspects of development including design, task allocation, implementation, testing, documentation, ongoing support and maintenance.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and its suite of serving, hosting, and storage services.
- Work effectively Google Analytics 360 Suite attribution and analytic solutions with key organizational challenges and develop value-based roadmaps to solve client business issues on a continuous and repeatable basis.
- Machine learning, natural language processing, or web app development
Starting compensation offers will depend on experience, education and your particular set of specialisms. Once an offer is made, your competencies, initiative and ability to prioritise and complete work will be taken into account. Frequent reviews can be expected with appropriate adjustments depending on your effort and ability. Qualia Analytics is a growing company and advancement can be expected depending on your performance.
Expected hours are at least 10 and up to 40 hours per week. However, your precise schedule can be flexible. Within this range, flexibility will depend on the scope of work you can perform, as well as your own motivation and initiative.
Job Type: This position is a remote ‘tele-working’ position. Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- software development: 4 years
- MySQL: 2 years
- PHP/Laravel: 2 years